play online poker

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

What a strange world we live in...the poker world that is!

Had a comment from a non poker playing friend of mine that stopped by my blog for a read.

Quite funny and makes you think about how weird poker can look to non players looking in!!

"Dude, been thinking of you. i have no idea what these weird poker terms mean but they sound cool! ten-four, don't leave the flop hanging on the river or the deuces will come and bite you on the ante. seriously."

Wombol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Theгe. I found yοur weblog the use of
msn. Thаt is a rеally neatlу wrіtten aгtіcle.
I will be suге to bοοκmark it and гeturn to learn more of
yοur helpful informаtion. Thank you for thе
post. I ωill dеfinitelу cοmebacκ.


Visit my blog http://bns2.de/

Anonymous said...

Ι've read a few good stuff here. Certainly price bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much attempt you put to create the sort of magnificent informative website.

Have a look at my site MintedPoker Offer