play online poker

Monday, April 16, 2007

First full day at the tables...well half as of now!

Got up ready for the tornie, cooked myself some beans on toast for energy...I tell you, on chemo beans on toast is food from the goods!!

Sat down at the pooter, booted up, surfed the net a bit, registered for the $5+50c (chickened out of the $2,500 guarantee as wanted to run my tornie play through a couple of cheapies first!).

Deal is at 10:30 GMT time, roughly about 10:11 GMT, connection goes...comes back...goes...back...gone!! Aarrgghh!

Reboot, its back, no its gone! Switch off router, reboots, its back, no its not it just teasing by pretending to connect but transferring no data.

Try for a new connection, go through all security questions...this connection already exists!! WHERE! Why aren't you connecting!!

Reboot everything...I'm on, I'm late...phew just missed one SB.

Connection lost, connection found, connection lost, found, lost, found, 7 hands later all in...i so did not do that, out in 74th place from 105 runners!!

NOT the return to glory I was hoping for!! Connection seems fine now, have played some small cash games to test things a little further, no idea why the connection was playing up but it did so with the utmost of perfect timing!!

Not sure if I'll play anymore today, little worried about the connection at the moment, after all the Neteller trouble I've had the last thing I need is arguments with poker support over refundable buy-ins!!

Probably no poker tomorrow either due to chemo but should everything connection wise hold out as it is now I'll be back in the $5+50c on Wednesday and hopefully fair a little better then 7 hands!!

Thought I would leave everyone with another lovely picture of the delightful Lacey Jones, poker pro.

She's only 20, she's a model, an ambassador for Absolute Poker and looks great in a bikini!! Expect big things from Lacey Jones!

Wombol

2 comments:

Pokeking69 said...

keep up the good work, and very much enjoying the pics!!

PK69

Wombol said...

Thanks mate,
you too, hope the $2 turbos reappear or you keep the run alive on pokerstars.
Wombol