play online poker

Thursday, April 12, 2007

The A Team never fails!

For those of you that read my comment on my last post you'll know that I've been trying A Team style to post something from my phone. Well the brussel sprouts and wire coat hanger didn't quite cut it, so I went all out and built a tank out off old dust bins with a potato cannon made from a toilet roll!

Given all that it seems to have worked...well I borrowed my girlfriends Blackberry to be honest!
Now I'm on not a lot to add to my earlier comment. Am trying to get a few work buddies along for a poker session here in the hospital. I reckon their sympathy may give me an added edge and help me earn some extra cash while plugged in to the drip!

Think I'll leave you with a terrible joke...how do you start an onion race?

Onion marks, get set, go!

I'll understand if you never visit again!

Wombol

3 comments:

United113 said...

deary me.. i hope your poker is better than your joke telling!!

Nearly as bad as: Whats the fastest cake in the world? .....Scone...

Wombol said...

i know its bad! got a massive joke book from a buddy and thats probably the best one in there!

hoping the lack of poker hasnt affected my game too much so looking forward to hitting the baize this weekend!

...if neteller dont mind that is!

wombol

United113 said...

Changing the subject completely...

Are the blackberries any good??