play online poker

Sunday, April 15, 2007

That felt so good!!

So just to quickly cut the Neteller story short, I have finally deposited funds and can play poker!! Slight error on Netellers part about the exchange rate, but to be honest I'm beyond caring!!

Right, managed to play some poker. Took it easy and just logged some time playing 0.25/0.50c, only played about 70 hands or so but just really wanted to test my concentration and get used to the new software. Overall I hardly set the table alight, finished up slightly thanks to someone chasing a flush draw vs. my pair of flopped aces (A/K), but it felt good...real good!!

Think I might play the $2,500 guarantee tomorrow morning if I sleep right tonight and kick on from there.

There was one hand which unfortunately didn't save that I wanted to show everyone. Was a hand that was destined to lose a lot of people money. Now I didn't play as everyone went in on the flop and I folded to some major raising pre-flop, but essentially I held Q/J suited clubs;

3 players in the hand
P1 - Ah/Kh
P2 - 7/7
P3 - 8/9c

Flop - Qh/7h/10c

All 3 players go all in

Turn - Jh
River - Js

So there was the nut straight, the nut flush and a full boat. The full boat 7's full of Jacks won about $105, but what kills me is, if I'd gone all in I'd have Jacks full of queens!!

Obviously never gonna happen but what a killer hand and very funny how the cards fell to make trips, straight, flush and boat!!

Run well everyone, and glad to be back :)

Wombol

2 comments:

Small Stakes Poker said...

Welcome back :)
gl gl
Paul

Wildcat said...

Yes indeed!

Cheers for the message in previous post, yes it was to qualify. Ended in 9th, just under $600 back from $11 to enter (simmilar to last week where I was 4th). Hopefully I can qualify again next week and make it third time lucky....