play online poker

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Poker and Cancer!

Hi everyone and welcome to my blog :)

This blog is dedicated to the art of poker and will follow a little journey I'm about to undertake. I have been diagnosed with cancer and am about to undergo chemotherapy to cure me of my ailment. First things first and that to let everyone know that I will be fine. I caught it early and after about 12-15 weeks of chemo I will be fine.

During this rather unpleasant journey of mine...what chemo is nice, lets be honest!...I'm turning poker pro. I've been playing for about 6 months with some good success and since I'm going to have a lot of time on my hands I figure I might as well go for it.

Now I've chosen to play on Blue Sq Poker as a pro mainly because of the selection of games and the numbers of players. I've played on many other sites and although I've only been a member of Blue Sq for a week I'm very impressed by the software, the number of options available and the bad players!!

I'm hoping over the next 3 or 4 months I can build myself up into a player that can make a decent living through online poker, and when I say build myself up I mean that I will be starting off on some of the lower tables initially just to get myself moving in an upward trajectory, after that the sky as they say is the limit.

So to everyone reading this post, please join me on my journey and please feel free to get in touch with me and offer any advice etc as I will probably need it - wombolpoker@hotmail.co.uk

See you all soon

Wombol

No comments: