play online poker

Monday, March 26, 2007

My plan

Hey all,

I've been running through my options to begin my pro (ish) career and I've decided that I want to progress to either $1/2 or I'll be able to cope with the swings and I won't be jepordising anything that could change my life financially. After all I don't want to be playing with scared money.

First things first though and over the next few weeks I'm going to tighten my game up on the 0.25/0.50c tables. These tables are so random that it will hopefully keep my game solid ready for the higher stakes. I'm also going to use this time to put together a decent enough bankroll to kick things off with, I'll probably look to run with around $500 to a $1000 and work from there.

I will make sure I post my progress on this blog but don't just want to bore you with poker stories and bad beats so you will have to listen to how I'm coping with the chemo, if I kicked ass on my new PS3 online or anything else that crosses my mind duing the many hours I will have sitting about having chemo!!

Hope that all makes sense, make sure to pass on a link to my blog to all you friends, they may just like it! Or email me if you wanna chat.

Take it easy
Wombol

1 comment:

Pokeking69 said...

hey there, tahnks for checking out my blog, and i have now linked yours, sounds like you got the same plan as me so maybe we can help each other through our experiences. Sorry to hear bout the cancer but good job caught it early, man nothing to do all day but play poker... gota say i am jealous bout that!!

take it easy

PK69