play online poker

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I'm back!

Hi all,

Sorry for the delay in posting but have felt so rubbish since i got home from chemo on Saturday that i'e steered well clear of all blogs and blogging!

So thats the worst of cycle 3 over already, i can't believe that I am now in week 8 of 15, technically over half way, phew!!

Over the last week I've been trying to get my head in order. I've been given a chance to make sure I don't waste my life and I am determined to live it to the full. Whether that be great holidays, expensive dinners, spending time with friends, staying healthy, and from a previous post...heading to the market!!

One of the key things for me heading forward is staying healthy and fit. I want to be in the best condition I can be in by the end of 2007 and to do that I really need to get focused. To help me do that I've been talking with a couple of personal trainers I know and I developed a website that will not only follow my progress as i look to achieve my goals but also to help me share my knowledge as I go. One day I would like it to become a feasible business but for the time being I'm just happy to hear your thoughts.

The URL is http://www.advancebody.com

Its very much a work in progress, some pages haven't been finished and the coverage of my progress won't begin until later this year but any feedback would be great.

Also if anyone out there is or knows the best way to qualify as a personal trainer/nutritionist part time I'd love to hear from you. Very interested in taking this forward for my own benefit as well as others.

Cheers all
Wombol

5 comments:

Short-Stacked Shamus said...

Welcome back, Wombol. The site/plan to track yr progress sounds like a great idea. Keeping score is a great way to keep on pace. (Works well for poker, too, of course.)

KarmaExpress said...

Very nice page you are creating... Definently like the fitness, nutrituin and well beeing parts...

The "my story" feature lacks a little... A happy ending perhaps ;)

I fully understand your desicion to live life to the fullest, but must admit that I look forward to reading the next pokerrelated post from you, whenever it might be...

GL at the market! :P
/Tx4theMoney

Amatay said...

Wellcome bak m8 ;-)

Yorkshire Pudding said...

I've still got Betfair on my Laptop and whenever I try to log on for the King of Poker games and the PokerPlayer freerolls I can never connect. They told me it's my laptop or connection. Yes Betfair it obviously is because I can have Party, Stars, Full Tilt and UB all running at the same time but your site doesn't work.

Oh, and it looks and sounds horrific too. They should have stayed at crypto.

Anonymous said...

Sit&go poker tournament, Texas hold'em ... take free Poker sponsorship and play with other poker people - all available $50 bonuses.

Pokermaniac - Good Day